Introduction to Blog

Hello! This blog is all about doubles in all different genres. I want to talk about the things I'm interested in and how they related to doubling. My theme for this blog is the first thing I'm going to talk about: makeup. Makeup is used by many different people around the world. It's a way to express ourselves and even our culture. Makeup, in a way, is our ideal version. It's still ourselves, but enhanced or sometimes completely altered. How we want to see ourselves using makeup is our ideal double. For myself, I used makeup growing up to become a different person. I wasn't confident in myself so I created a fake version of myself until I became it. I never made myself look completely different like some may do, but I added enough to where I felt pretty. Double's aren't always a bad thing like portrayed in Hollywood. They can be the version of ourselves we envision we want to be. Makeup can be a positive thing that can help women and men alike to empower ourselves. Doubles can be anything physical, mental, or emotional that represents a part of us good or bad. Makeup is just one of many doubling that can occur. It's a mirror image of ourselves in the way that it's not perfectly representative of us; it's just one reflection of many.

Comments

Popular Posts